Chanee Vijay Textiles
Hemp Face Mask with Elastic Loops
Our hemp masks are non-medical grade, reusable, washable, and made with an inner pocket, an adjustable nose bridge and elastic loops that fit around your ears. The hemp fabric is chemical and dye free. Our masks are designed with 3 layers of 6oz hemp and a pocket for a filter, such as a HEPA filter, inserted within the fabric.
Prefer a mask with ties? See our hemp mask with organic cotton ties.
Choose from 13 mask colors. Natural hemp, Soft White, Rose, Sienna, Amber, Ochre, Olive, Light Surf, Dark Surf, Mocha, Charcoal.
Salt & Pepper and Denim Blue colors are made with 2 layers of a heavier 10oz hemp with a tighter weave.
- Free Shipping. Local pick-up available.
- Non-medical grade. Not intended for clinical use.
- One Size Fits All
- Elastic Ear Loops
- Adjustable nose bridge - Pleat design with 3 layers of hemp and an Inner Pocket for additional filter.
- Made in Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- Sewn by Phyllis, Chanee's mom. Hand-painted by Chanee.
- All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
- 100% Organic Hemp Mask. Chemical-free, Dye-free, and Unbleached.
- 42% Latex/58% Polyester Ear Loops.
- Adjustable nose bridge made from Poly Coated Wire
- Fabric is washed and pre-shrunk prior to construction.
- Machine Washable. No Bleach.
- Warm Water Cycle.
- Tumble Dry Low. Iron High.
HOW YOU USE YOUR MASK
Insert a disposable filter into the inner pocket of the mask. Look for HEPA grade filters found in air purifiers or air-conditioning units. Vacuum cleaner bags are effective, and paper materials such as coffee filters can be used
Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it. Do not touch your face when wearing your mask.
Ensure a snug fit across your face without any gaps. Adjust nose bridge to fit the mask to your face to ensure air flows only through the mask and filter. It is recommended to use double-sided tape to secure the mask on the nose and cheeks.
Dispose filter & reuse mask: After use, the filter should be disposed and the mask should be washed at high temperature in a washing machine.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as physical distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe. For more information on how to wear a cloth mask, please visit the CDC website.